Mobile tumblr got pissy on me. What’d I miss?
Looking for a friend.
Some days, I have these moments. Moments where I want to scream and cry and punch something. And I don’t know why I feel like that. It happens the most when I’m alone… Being alone sucks.
What should I say?
… I leave Tumblr for a weekend, and I get four brand new followers. What, did you miss me or something? ;) Actual brilliant post when I think of something.
See me, feel me
Why is it That the world Like to depress And compress The young people Trying to Survive Find themselves Brighten Love Laugh Live beyond the walls created By an unforgiving generation See through my grey eyes See the wind and rain Pushing us forward Purifying that we cannot see. Feel through my beating heart The Love The Hate The desperate crys for the ending of tears. Look...
Tell me something crazy insane to do by reblogging and writing it in. Anything with a FOB, DW, W13, Eureka, or just for fun theme allowed.
Reblog if you think the next disney prince should...
randomostrichchocolates: 4 million and counting 5 million This should get to 10 million, come on people.
Another year gone by, and a new year to go. And so I raise my glass (of chocolate milk) to you. Thank you for your smiles, your hats, your music, and being true to who you are. You inspired me to start playing the piano again, and introduced me to the awesomeness of fedoras. If anyone could change the world, it’s you. And I’m right behind you, every day, because I am a fan. I am an...
Haha, been spending my morning lurking round various blogs and fanfictions. Makes “doing schoolwork” much more interesting.
How you like me now?
I’m an effed up teen with scars and abandonment issues. My life is a wreck and I can’t even fix it. My only outlet is my iPod and my pencil.
6. I was once mistaken for 21 when I was 13. Almost was taken to the NoMinors section of a restaurant. 21. Straight. I have a huge things for pianist/guitarist indie/emo punky guys. Patrick Stump, Travis Clark, and my neighbor are a few. 75. Amor Vincit Omnia- love conquers all, because I’m a lover not a fighter. 140. Yes, my last BF. A handsome chempyro emo. Black hair an the bluest...
PROJECT STUMPIFY: Do you guys WANT me to cancel... →
project-stumpify: Because nobody has been tweeting Patrick, like, AT ALL. It really makes me sad that you can’t take a minute from your day to tweet Patrick this video that I and a lot of other Soul Punks worked EXTREMELY hard on. The point of doing Project Stumpify was so Patrick can see it and know how much he’s…
;) ask and ye shall receive.
1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
3. Have you taken someones virginity?
4. Is trust a big issue for you?
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
6. What are you excited for?
7. What happened tonight?
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
9. Is confidence cute?
10. What is the last beverage you had?
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
14. What are you going to spend money on next?
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
18. The last time you felt broken?
19. Have you had sex today?
20. Are you starting to realize anything?
21. Are you in a good mood?
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
24. What do you want right this second?
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
34. Listening to?
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
38. Who did you last call?
39. Who was the last person you danced with?
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
44. Do you tan in the nude?
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
47. Who was the last person to call you?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
53. Is Christmas stressful?
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Take a vitamin daily?
60. Wear slippers?
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
63. First concert?
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. What is your favorite book?
75. Do you study better with or without music?
76. Regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
79. What was the last concert you saw?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Favorite type of cookie?
83. Can you swim well?
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
89. Which are better black or green olives?
90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?
Reblog this if you want (1) long message that will...
I think it is only fair to give an accurate portrayal of myself. Although well known for my fangirling among friends, I am not known for anything else. Music, for me, is a stabilizer. My emotions tend to run rampant. My imagination tends to keep me from reality. For me, it’s hard to see past whatever is in my head. Once, my emotions so overtook me, I became depressed, ashamed of my...
what's all this fob november shit?
eternal-infernal: can someone confirm please;( Ditto. I need to know. This is making me batty.
I’ve seen the rumor. November, November… Is this really old? If it is, tell me. I might die in humiliation and killing of my hope, but hey. I already marked it on my calendar.
Some days I feel like giving up on life. I feel like nothing matters, and I don’t matter. Some days, everything feels off, like I’m playing a key above or below the rest of the world. That’s when I pull on the headphones, turn up the volume until nothing exists except me and the music, and swallow my doubts. A thank you to Patrick Stump, Pete Wentz, Travis Clark, and everyone...
It's Real Terrible: Stumped, or Please Don't Stop... →
itsrealterrible: I’ve mentioned by appreciation for Patrick Stump before. In that post, I closed with the following paragraph: It’s unfortunate then, that Stump has cultivated a reputation as the front man for a band that nobody takes seriously and an audience that probably won’t make the transition with…
Here's the thing...
Terrible rambling aside, I honestly don’t know what to put on here. Yes, I’m fangirling. A lot. But I want to do more. And I need ideas.
All of you fanpeeps have a) filled my dash with livestreaming on tonights House with Mr. “handsome as hell” Patrick Stump and b) made me insanely jealous that you all get to see it before me.
You know, all of you who follow or like my stuff, thanks. As a nobody in the real world and no followers on twitter, this is where I get noticed. Thank you.
Sing me to sleep
I have a weakness. I can’t resist a good lullaby sung by a hot guy. Travis Clark, Patrick Stump, pretty please?
I’ve never seen a band perform live before, not really. Decidedly, The complete idiocy of the FOB hiatus confounds me. Decidedly, I won’t go to a concert unless it is Fall Out Boy, performing live after promising never to go on hiatus again.
P. Stump- The Low Notes
It doesn’t matter who the heck you are… When Patrick Stump hits a low note when singing, it gets to you. In my case, I swoon. Don’t swoon while walking down a city street or on public transport. I don’t recommend it. In short, Patrick Stump, best voice ever.
The brilliance of it cannot be denied.
First real post...
Hello, I’m Winter. Geek for all things Fall Out Boy, We the Kings, EUReKA, and Doctor Who. I ship peterick. I ship it hard. I love many movies, books, shows, and bands. Just ask. Oh, I’m also into fanfiction. Tweet me: @littlelostmoon